9/01/2008

Humanities Week - Day 1.

Wah. My face (nose in particular) is redder than usual. Darn sunburn. And I doubt I'm the only one complaining about burning in the sun. My arms are so much darker than usual. Whee. I sound so arte na. :)) But it is true. Oh well.

Yey. Taray ko kanina. I know. Init kasi. The only times I get taray is when im pikon and annoyed and stuff. And that seems to be happening more often now. Aw man. At least some people were ok with sharing their umbrellas. Thanks so much for that. :P

And then imagine 900+ people going out of the oval all at the same time. And practically everyone headed towards the caf for drinks. X_x. And to think we were only given 15 minutes. Good thing Justine and I were still able to buy drinks 2 minutes before the 15 minutes ended. And the last 1 minute we were rushing to get our bags and heading towards the oval. I doubt everyone was happy at that. The heat was intolerable. X_x.

Ba't wala nang Konan. I miss it na. :( Its like a tradition already. And parang initiation to Pisay. You have to get burned during one rehearsal. I still remember that day. My mom kept asking why I got darker when I got home. And I think she would have asked the same thing if my parents were here. Theyre enjoying their trip abroad right now. And I cant call them because calls per minute abroad in Russia are 15 euros.

The games were relatively ok. Besides, I never join anything anyway. Haha. First time ko sumali this year. Whee. Go bundle race XD. Just imagine 15 people clinging together with a ribbon tied around all of us. Plus only 3 out of the 15 were girls. Wow. I remember just clinging on to Cat and running. Yehey, at least 2nd. :P Although mud was splatted on my pants and shoes after that. It was still fun though.

Everyone practically left at Premyo o Bayong. Haha. Justine, Trixy and I stayed together. We decided to get eliminated by the 3rd question. And we just chose a random letter. The question was about the carabao in the front lob. =)). But Tei did win 300 pieces of mentos X_x. Pinamigay lang niya. Haha.

Tree planting was fun. Although the tree was already planted when I came, I just needed to water it. Buti may spray thingy ako dala :P. I almost forgot it at home. XD. Hiniram pa ng isang pe teacher ng fourth year, and magnesium hasnt returned my trowel and rake thingy yet. :)). Nakakatuwa nga lang tingnan sina Panton, Jaime, Joaq and Kit dig the hole. And spraying people was fun as well. XD.

And practice didnt go very well. Everyone was drained. X_x. And my throat was killing me with all the falsetto. Plus I brought my flute today. I dont know how to play songs yet =)). I just brought it to help with the tuning of the 1 liter coke bottles. Thank God they were able to find some. :P. And I feel biased. My flutes second hand. Kadiri isipin pero it was thoroughly cleaned anyway. Some people called me rich just because I own a flute. Ouch naman. It hurts you know. XP.

Oh well. I hope tomorrow's better. And please, sana no more field or grandstand venues. X_x.