12/29/2008

Break.

Im bored. yeah. :P

I actually look forward to family stuff now because theyre the only interesting things that happen on my part.

Tapos parang tuluy-tuloy pa :D

So we had Mais/Misha's christening last December 23. She's my cousin's baby and my new inaanak! :D And it's about time given that my cousin's already 35 :P Note: mother's side relatives to :P

Then we saw them all again the next day for Christmas eve. :P. Two dinners ("merienda" and noche buena) :)) and my cousins wouldnt stop playing games on our consoles, particularly guitar hero. :P

Christmas with the Nerys. Its funny that my mom has 3 sisters while my dad has 4 brothers. :P And then all my first cousins in my dad's side are all girls so thats it for the Nerys na. :)) Anyways, all we did was play guitar hero and watch Another Cinderella Story. I still like the first one better. :P Hard to believe that Selena Gomez can dance.

And then Issa and I had a "blond moment" with an automatic stapler a few days ago. :> :)) We just found it on top of her study table and then na aliw kami and stuff. Then it broke. Aww. =)). It didnt even staple right.

Oh and Im teasing my cousin who has a promdate na :> Pero corny pa rin set up lang kasi. And he finally has a multiply na. :)) Go smallbitz :> :)) Tapos punta ka lang sa prom nila kasi Manila Penn as compared to the LS dome =))

Too bad I wont be seeing my mother's side relatives since the celebrant (my ninang/one of my mom's sisters) is sick. Jan 3 pa. But there's still New Year with my father's side relatives. :) Turkey :> :))

School starts January 7 btw. :)).

No comments: